SoNET 188.8.131.52 is here.
1. Improvements to email flow
Sending invitation to new members or contacting members via ‘Email Users’ now allows members to reply back to site owner.
2. New high quality Root template – PointCo
3. Empty root pages
It’s easy now to remove dynamic content from certain root pages to dedicate them as ‘general
purpose’ pages whose content is still edited in “Initial Setup / Root Pages” section.
To do this plain attribute can be set to true in Web.sitemap file, as in the following example:
<siteMapNode url="~/root/l" [..] plain="true" />
<siteMapNode url="~/root/p" [..] plain="true" />
<siteMapNode url="~/root/tr" [..] plain="true" />
4. Separated website’s title
- Website’s title can be independently set from website’s name
5. Improvements in handling Root templates
- It’s possible to ensure parts of the template will only be rendered on the home/front page of the template.
To do this – content can be wrapped with a PlaceHolder with ID that starts with phHomePage, for example:
<asp:PlaceHolder runat="server" ID="phHomePage1">
//front page content here
- It’s possible to inject standard editable footer.
To do this – the following element must be present:
<asp:PlaceHolder runat="server" ID="phFooter" />
Footer’s content can further be edited in Setup Wizard: