Below is the article on how to set up the Roku Express using Roku.com/link and steps on troubleshooting. Do have a read..!!
OVERVIEW OF ROKU EXPRESS STREAMING PLAYER
- Is cheaper than the Roku premiere.
- It is useful for users with a standard HDTV.
- Moreover, it has the channels and Roku menus similar to that of the other boxes.
- It uses infrared to communicate instead of wifi.
HOW TO SETUP ROKU EXPRESS
- Initially, check whether you have firm internet connectivity.
- Then collect the necessary cables to perform the setup.
- Connect your Roku Express device to a power outlet.
- Now turn ON your Roku Express.
- Connect your Roku Express to your TV.
- Make use of your TV remote and turn ON your television and select the appropriate input.
- The Roku logo will appear on your TV screen.
- You will have to connect your Roku Express to your wifi network.
- Select your network from the list of networks present and enter the password for your wifi network.
- Then click the connect option.
- Your Roku Express device will take a few minutes to download the latest or new software.
- Now you can set the display type.
- Having a Roku account is compulsory.
- The new users must create a Roku account.
- Finally, perform the activation of your Roku express device.
- If you do not get the activation code on your TV screen, get a new code once again.
- There are possibilities of getting different error codes. All you need to do is check your settings, according to the error code you get.
For further inquiries on how to set up the Roku Express using Roku.com/link and steps on troubleshooting, feel free to call our customer support team anytime @ +1-855-215-6700