This 123.hp.com/laserjet brand of printers come up with fast and two-sided printing options along with business-class features. This LaserJet Pro m404n model printer is compatible with Apple products and the AirPrint option.
Here’s how you can set up your HP LaserJet Pro m404n printer for the very first time;
1. Follow the basic unboxing steps to set up your LaserJet Pro printer
2. Get rid of the packing materials from your printer
3. Then power on your 123.hp.com/laserjet printer using the power cord
4. Turn On you LaserJet printer after connecting the power cord
5. Then select your preferences using the printer’s control panel
6. Install the ink cartridges after unboxing your LaserJet printer
7. Load A4 size papers into the input tray of your printer
8. Lift the input tray and get the tray extender out
9. Adjust the paper width guides
10. “Alignment page” will be printed after placing the papers
11. Navigate to 123.hp.com/laserjet web page to download the driver software for your LaserJet printer
12. Launch the downloaded file to install the software on your Mac/Windows computer
Now that we’ve come to the end of the HP Laserjet Pro m404n Printer setup process, if you have any further queries, navigate to our web page or call our customer support team at the toll-free number +1-888-214-1820.