HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Driver Download and Setup
The LaserJet Pro 9025 is an All-in-One printer from HP, there nowned manufacturer of Printers and scanners for years.
Printer Driver setup
The Printer Driver setup is an essential part of the printer setup process. It is through the drivers, a printer launches communication with the software. Likewise, when you are not able to download and install the printer software, you have to install the drivers first and then do the software installation.
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Drivers installation
There are two procedures to install the HP LaserJet 1020 Driver download. Installation through the CD and installation from the support site
Driver installation using the CD
- When you purchase an HP LaserJet 1020, an installation CD comes along.
- The Compact Dischas the printer software and driver installation files.
- Insert the CD to the drive, the CD will process and the drive folder will open.
- Then, navigate the onscreen prompts and finish the Drivers setup.
- If you dint receive the CD, you can order it on-line.
Driver installation using the support site or homepages
- Firstly, note that you will be able to download the drivers directly from the support site 123.hp.com/setup only for Windows OS.
- For Mac, you have to do the driver download from Apple homepage.
- If you use a Linux OS you have to run a program in the terminal.
- To download a driver you have to know the model of your printer.
- Additionally, note the version of the operating system.
- You can search using the Printer model and OS version and start the download.
- Extract the driver download file only after the download is fully complete.
- Subsequently, just follow the on-screen notifications and accomplish the driver installation.
To get support in the HP LaserJet 1020 driver download process just call our support number +1-800-237-0201 or visit our site 123.hp.com/setup